Sunday, May 10, 2009

Praying for you.

I recently had someone contact me to let me know they had been thinking about me and praying for me.  I have always been thankful when I'd heard this before.  This time I experienced Gods comfort.  I was reminded that in the midst of my very difficult circumstances He cares.  Enough to have someone else praying for me. 

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies?  And not one of them is forgotten before God... Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My desire is to find joy in each challenge I face. When adversity comes I want to bless God. Rejoice that He is making me into who I am created to be. Not wait till it's over when I can see why, or how God used that time."

Thanks for sharing, Elisa. Knowing the challenges you guys have faced, this is a wonderful testimony and encourages me to do the same!